Fire Safety and Hazmat Training
We specialize in memorable, relevant, in depth safety services, from one course to turnkey solutions. Every course is written and regularly updated by GBNTC. With issues of safety and security, our training programs on-site, online and in the classroom, not only cover safety, emergency response and regulatory compliance information, but prepare students to competently assess, manage, and solve real world situations.
Following is a list of programs offered under this category:
- OSHAWe focus on providing OSHA training courses and are prepared to guide you through OSHA compliance requirements. We will prepare you to solve real world situations by utilizing our world-class training programs and offering classroom, onsite and online training. We are a company comprised of highly skilled safety professional dedicated to addressing your compliance needs. OSHA training courses are engaging, educational, easily received and ensures that your team is trained in the right material at the right level.
Our training programs cover topics from preventing work injuries, fall protection, and Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), to a discussion on what OSHA is. We teach construction safety, occupational safety, OSHA compliance, Department of Transportation compliance, fire and life safety, emergency response and preparedness, fire and life safety, building code compliance, accident reconstruction, hazardous materials handling, and operations.
- Hazardous MaterialWe offer engagingly educational hazardous material training both onsite and offsite. We teach proper handling, storing, transporting or disposing of hazardous materials. These training classes are necessary to maintain compliance in industries where employees handle hazardous materials. The categories of classes we offer include HAZWOPER training, HAZMAT, dangerous goods transportation, RCRA Hazardous Waste Generator, and OSHA safety training. We can teach you how to understand and apply various operations that are important to ensuring an incident free work environment.
- First Aid and CPR trainingWe will educate your employees so that you can keep your employees safe from harm and danger. From the proper use of equipment, to saving lives, you can count on us to teach your employees the highest level of First Aid and CPR training. Our mission is to help you keep your business safe and to teach your employees so as to save more lives and avoid accidents. In our classes, participants will learn how to perform CPR, use an AED, and administer First Aid until advanced medical care arrives.
- Employee Safety TrainingWe can help you with any employee safety training or supervisor safety training that you need to keep your employees up-to-date. Employee training and certification requirements can be a complicated and daunting task. Sometimes, getting a handle on it can be quite overwhelming. Let us take the headache out of your employee safety training and supervisor training needs. We focus on providing a curriculum and classroom setting that is geared toward engaging, educating, and entertaining.
- Workplace Safety TrainingOur workplace safety training programs provide your employees with the knowledge to achieve compliance and to provide a safe and healthy work environment. Employees trained in GBNTC safety programs make their workplaces safer for themselves, their co-workers and their employers. This training includes everything you need to increase awareness of general safety practices.
- Industrial Safety TrainingWe provide the industrial safety training required to maintain a safe and compliant industrial working environment. We make it easy to obtain industrial safety training by offering off-site, online, and on-site training environments to meet each client’s particular training needs.
Safety training is paramount for any industrial workplace environment, as unsafe conditions lead to injuries, lawsuits, and lost wages. Providing the proper industrial safety training program is necessary to empower your employees to create a safe workplace, reduces these risks. We are well-versed and highly experienced in providing your employees with the self-empowering industrial safety training they need to reduce their risks in the industrial workplace.
- DOT ComplianceDepartment of Transportation (DOT) Driver Safety Compliance Training ensures a safer vehicle fleet and employment facility. From on-site driver safety training for your fleet drivers to Reasonable Suspicion Training for your employees to innovative forklift safety training, this program has the expertise to help.
- Accident InvestigationsIntroduction to accident investigation provides an introduction to basic accident investigation procedures and describes accident analysis techniques. The goal of the course is to help participants gain the basic skills necessary to conduct an effective accident investigation, give them a broad understanding of the whole process, effective evidence gathering and analysis techniques, interview techniques, together with reviewing actions and presenting an Action Plan to prevent recurrence.
This program includes practical scenario based exercises throughout the course culminating in a scenario based investigation exercise.